Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.9 x 9.1 inches ; 1.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B000FQX150
- Item model number: TFC-326
Price : $14.99
You Save : $5.00 (25%)

Product Description
Amazon.com Product Description
The perfect size for home, office, RV, or dorm-room use, this single-cup coffeemaker quickly brews one delicious cup of coffee at a time--no more wasted, leftover coffee turning bitter in a pot. Brew directly into any favorite mug--most will fit inside the compartment--or brew into the ceramic 10-ounce mug that comes included. The unit accommodates a variety of mug sizes and comes with an extra base to fit large mugs. In addition to making coffee, the appliance also produces hot water for tea, hot cocoa, instant soups, and more. Other highlights include an illuminated "on/off" switch, a water-level window for easy filling, a permanent nylon filter, and a small footprint that takes up minimal space on the counter or desk. The personal-size coffeemaker measures 5-2/7 by 6 by 8-2/7 inches and carries a two-year limited warranty.
Perfect for coffee, tea, hot chocolate and more. Brews directly into mug. Illuminated on/off switch. Perfect for home or office use. Perfect for coffee, tea, hot chocolate and more.
Customer Reviews
5 star
42
4 star
29
3 star
13
2 star
11
1 star
17
112 reviews
3.6 out of 5 stars
Write a customer review
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
164 of 169 people found the following review helpful
Excellent little coffee maker September 27, 2007
By Kendra
I love coffee. And, I'm kind of an elitist when it comes to coffee. I can only use really good beans-- right now I'm using Lavazza, but my every day coffee is starbucks brand. The problem is, I cannot produce a good POT of coffee for the life of me. I don't know why. I use filtered water. I clean out the carafe. My regular every day machine has a water filter. I don't know why my pots of coffee are horrid compared to my husband's pots of coffee, which taste as if they came from the local coffeehouse/espresso bar.So, after getting a free senseo (YUCK!), and giving it to a friend, I bought this little coffee maker. IT makes a really good cup of coffee I have not messed up even one time. And, I use it 5-10 times per day. It is just excellent. I've been looking at the higher priced one cup makers, such as the Tassimo, but I'm not sure I need it. With freshly ground good beans, this little coffee maker does the job.This coffee maker, by the way, makes a hot cup of coffee-- definitely as hot as every full-size coffeemaker I've ever had. I'm wondering if the other reviewer just got a machine that didn't work too well. Or, maybe he just likes it from boiled water. Whatever the case, if you're used to drinking coffee made from regular drip machines, this one is fine.I've had this coffeemaker for at least two months now, and I literally use it 5 to 10 times per day. I keep expecting it to break, because it's definitely not made expensively, but it keeps going. I think it's a great choice for someone like me or someone in an office.This comes with a durable reusable gold-colored metal filter.
3 Comments |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
44 of 45 people found the following review helpful
Love it! February 8, 2008
By Dizzy
I bought this to save counter space and make just one cup of coffee at a time. It works well and the coffee is hot enough. To make sure after reading some reviews about the temperature, I rinsed the mug in hot water first to make it warm before using. The only problem which is slight is the small amount of splashing when it's dripping into the mug. It really should have a cover with a small hole in it to prevent this. I take a narrow piece of aluminum foil and just scrunch it around the upper part of the mug and no spills. I recommend this product as a good product for the price.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
51 of 53 people found the following review helpful
So Far, So Good March 12, 2007
By T. Burns
Amazon Verified Purchase
I have had this product in my office at work for a little over a month, and so far, so good. The ceramic cup is very easy to clean, and the size of the machine itself is just perfect for my desk. The only "issue" I have with it is that it gets just a little noisy near end of the brewing. Otherwise, its perfect.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
› See all 112 customer reviews
Write a customer review
Advertisement
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect!
This coffeemaker is absolutely perfect for my needs! I am no coffee aficionado but I know what I like and I really like what comes out of this machine. Read more
Published 7 days ago by mekkahlemon
Good but:
I love it,I don't think it'd be hot enough for people who add milk. Flavors good. Glad I bought it (I drink black coffee and its ready to drink). Read more
Published 8 days ago by somedude
Disappointed in this coffee maker
The product details state that many size cups can be used for this machine. The only one that fits is the one that comes with the coffee maker. Read more
Published 16 days ago by M. Sweeny
Best thing I have gotten in a long time!
Honestly, I was very scared when I purchased this. People were saying that it doesn't get hot enough or that it just quit working, but for 15$ I decided to just go for it. Read more
Published 1 month ago by bre
Good single serving coffee making for office
Excellent for office. Unlike other single serving machine, this little helper allows you the use your own choice of coffee grounds. It makes a perfect cup of joe every single time. Read more
Published 1 month ago by Enoch Shum
coffe for one
I am on the go and often do not have time to brew a full pot of coffe or tea...but with this one cupper I can still have time for a cup of brew on any day or at any time... Read more
Published 1 month ago by Henry2
1 cup coffee maker
I like it really well but takes a little long to brew a cup. Takes just as long as my Bunn does for a whole pot
Published 1 month ago by Norma J. Wood
Opt For The Black And Decker Brew N Go
When my old single server died of old age, I searched and found this Toastee and a Black and Decker both of which seemed to fulfill my requirements. Read more
Published 1 month ago by Kevin M. OBrien
I love this coffeemaker!
My husband and I wanted a small coffee maker to use during the week because we would each separately make half a "big" pot of coffee and end up wasting part of each pot every day. Read more
Published 1 month ago by Cini
just what i was looking for
I needed to switch from my giant 16 cup coffee maker to something with a tinier foot print and without a carafe to wash. Read more
Published 2 months ago by lindserina
- Unlimited Instant Videos
- Prime Instant Videos
- Learn More About Amazon Prime
- Amazon Instant Video Store
- Your Video Library
- Watch Anywhere
Unlimited streaming of thousands ofmovies and TV shows with Amazon Prime
Rent or buy hit movies and TV showsto stream or download
Your movies and TV showsstored in the cloud
Watch instantly on your Kindle Fire,TV, Blu-ray player, or set-top box
- MP3s ; Cloud Player
- MP3 Music Store
- Cloud Player for Web
- Cloud Player for Android
- Amazon MP3 for Mobile
Shop 19 million songs
Play from any browser
For Kindle Fire, Android phones, and tablets
For BlackBerry and Palm
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Your Cloud Drive
- Learn More About Cloud Drive
Anything digital, securely stored,available anywhere
- Kindle
- Kindle $79
- Kindle Touch $99
- Kindle Touch 3G $149
- Kindle Fire $199
- Kindle DX $379
- Accessories
- Kindle Owners' Lending Library
- Kindle Cloud Reader
- Free Kindle Reading Apps
- Kindle Books
- Newsstand
- Kindle Store
- Manage Your Kindle
Lighter, smaller, faster
Simple-to-use touchscreen
The top-of-the-line e-reader
Vibrant color, movies, apps, and more
Large 9.7" E Ink Display
With Prime, Kindle owners read for free
Read your Kindle books in a browser
For PC, iPad, iPhone, Android, and more
- Appstore for Android
- Apps
- Games
- Test Drive Apps
- Amazon Apps
- Your Apps and Devices
Try thousands of apps and games right now
Kindle, mobile shopping, MP3, and more
View your apps and manage your devices
- Digital Games ; Software
- Game Downloads
- Software Downloads
- Your Games ; Software Library
For PC and Mac
For PC and Mac
- Audible Audiobooks
- Audible Membership
- Audible Audiobooks ; More
- Bestsellers
- New ; Notable
- Listener Favorites
Get to know Audible
- Books
- Books
- Kindle Books
- Children's Books
- Textbooks
- Audiobooks
- Magazines
- Movies, Music ; Games
- Movies ; TV
- Blu-ray
- Amazon Instant Video
- Music
- MP3 Downloads
- Musical Instruments
- Video Games
- Game Downloads
- Electronics
- TV ; Video
- Home Audio ; Theater
- Camera, Photo ; Video
- Cell Phones ; Accessories
- Video Games
- MP3 Players ; Accessories
- Car Electronics ; GPS
- Appliances
- Musical Instruments
- Computers
- Laptops, Tablets ; Netbooks
- Desktops ; Servers
- Computer Accessories ; Peripherals
- Computer Parts ; Components
- Software
- PC Games
- Printers ; Ink
- Office ; School Supplies
External drives, mice, networking ; more
- Home, Garden ; Tools
- Kitchen ; Dining
- Furniture ; Décor
- Bedding ; Bath
- Appliances
- Patio, Lawn ; Garden
- Home Improvement
- Power ; Hand Tools
- Lamps ; Light Fixtures
- Kitchen ; Bath Fixtures
- Hardware
- Building Supplies
- Arts, Crafts ; Sewing
- Pet Supplies
- Grocery, Health ; Beauty
- Grocery ; Gourmet Food
- Natural ; Organic
- Health ; Personal Care
- Beauty
- Toys, Kids ; Baby
- Toys ; Games
- Baby
- Clothing (Kids ; Baby)
- Video Games for Kids
- Clothing, Shoes ; Jewelry
- Clothing
- Shoes
- Handbags
- Accessories
- Luggage
- Jewelry
- Watches
- Sports ; Outdoors
- Exercise ; Fitness
- Outdoor Recreation
- Athletic ; Outdoor Clothing
- Team Sports
- Bikes ; Scooters
- Golf
- Boating ; Water Sports
- Fan Shop
- All Sports ; Outdoors
- Automotive ; Industrial
- Automotive Parts ; Accessories
- Automotive Tools ; Equipment
- Car Electronics ; GPS
- Tires ; Wheels
- Motorcycle ; ATV
- Industrial ; Scientific
- Unlimited Instant Videos
- MP3s ; Cloud Player
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Kindle
- Appstore for Android
- Digital Games ; Software
- Audible Audiobooks
- Books
- Movies, Music ; Games
- Electronics ; Computers
- Home, Garden ; Tools
- Grocery, Health ; Beauty
- Toys, Kids ; Baby
- Clothing, Shoes ; Jewelry
- Sports ; Outdoors
- Automotive ; Industrial
- ›Full Store Directory
19 million songs, play anywhere
5 GB of free storage
Get Photo Transfer App free
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Your Wish List
- Your Recommendations
- Your Subscribe ; Save Items
- Manage Your Kindle
- Your Cloud Player
- Your Cloud Drive
- Prime Instant Videos
- Your Video Library
- Your Games ; Software Library
- Your Android Apps ; Devices
Sign in
New customer? Start here.
Play from any browser
5 GB of free storage
Unlimited streaming of thousandsof movies and TV shows
Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Give it purpose—fill it with books, DVDs, clothes, electronics, and more.
If you already have an account, sign in.
There's a problem previewing your cart right now.
Check your Internet connection and go to your cart, or try again.View Cart (0 items)
- Create a Wish List
- Find a Wish List or Registry
- Wish from Any Website
- Wedding Registry
- Baby Registry
Add items to your List from anywhere
Toastess TFC-326 Personal-Size 1-Cup Coffeemaker, Black
Product Features
- Personal-size coffeemaker quickly brews one cup at a time
- Handy water-level indicator; brews directly into a variety of mug sizes
- Illuminated "on/off" switch; permanent nylon filter; hot water for tea
- Extra base for large mugs and 10-ounce ceramic mug included
- Measures 5-2/7 by 6 by 8-2/7 inches; 2-year limited warranty
Toastess TFC-326 Personal-Size 1-Cup Coffeemaker, Black


0 comments:
Post a Comment